Monday, April 27, 2009

May 3rd// working bee & bench construction


Hi everyone~
Spring is here, the weather is warming, and fast!

(1) Big THANKS to those who came out on April 11. Pictures here

(2) I need some help to keep the project going or I might burn out. Sprout Out Loud needs more physical labour and more hands and feet, as well as co-creators to help coordinate and plan events for 2009. This isn't a one person endeavor (!) Let me know what interests you by emailing me: emily@emilyrosemichaud.com

(3) Mark your calendars for this Sunday, May 3rd from 1pm-5pm. We will be cleaning up garbage and constructing benches. Come on out, bring any large pieces of recuperated wood as well as your tools and enjoy the day with us!

(4) I was upset last week when someone stole the black fabric that I placed on the circles to minimize weeds. Oh well...if any of you see anyone walking about with large amounts of black fabric give them hell for me. Pictures of it before it got dismantled here

Thanks for your continued support~